Just follow undermentioned steps in your daily routine to have Healthy and Perfect Teeth
1. Brushing Your Teeth :-
⦁ Brush your teeth twice a day, once in the morning and evening for two mintues
⦁ Use just enough toothpaste to cover the length of the brush itself
⦁ if gums becoming sensitive Consider using a brush with softer bristles
Don’t brush your teeth too hard as this can remove enamel and cause your gums to recede
⦁ Brush all teeth in small circles, covering the entire tooth, from tip to gum line.
⦁ Keep your brushing motion focused on only two to three teeth at time, before moving onto the rest of them.
⦁ Brush both the outsideand the inside faces of your teeth
2. Make Flossing a Daily Habit :- Flossing is a great way to remove tartar and plaque that brushing sometimes can’t remove many times.
⦁ floss your teeth at least once daily, in conjunction with your regular brushing.
⦁ An appropriate length of floss is one that reaches from your hand to your shoulder. Wrap the ends around your middle fingers. The floss should reach between your hands.
⦁ Slide the floss between your teeth and Bend the floss into a “c” shape.
⦁ Bring the floss completely up and down the tooth to clean out any plaque or tartar.
⦁ Bend the “c” shape the other way and once again move the floss completely up and down the tooth.
⦁ Continue in this way until you have flossed between every tooth.
3. Follow up with Brushing and Mouthwash :- After you floss your teeth you will want to brush them and then finish with a mouthwash.
⦁ Help remove any leftover particles of plaque or tartar that were broken loose during flossing.
⦁ Swish mouth wash for around thirty seconds before spitting it out.
⦁ You can dilute mouthwash with water if it is too strong.
4. Visit with your Dentist:- Making and appointment with your dentist, even if you don’t have any obvious dental issues, can be a great way to maintain dental health and prevent any future problems.
⦁ Your dentist will help keep your teeth healthy and can give you tips that you can use at home.
⦁ Regular visits with your dentist can help catch issues before they become big problems.
⦁ Visit your dentist at least once every two years if you have no problems. Visit immediately if you notice any new dental issues developing.
5. Consider getting Braces:- If you are unhappy with how your teeth look, you might want to consider braces. Braces work by applying tension to your teeth, over a period of time, to realign them. Beyond cosmetic reasons, braces can also help with dental issues such as a reduction in jaw pain and pressure.
⦁ Two types of braces exist today, fixed and removable.
⦁ Removable braces can be taken out of the mouth, but the patient must keep careful records and diligently wear them to get the most out of them.
⦁ Fixed braces cannot be taken off by the patient and don’t require the attention that removable braces do.
6. Watch what you Eat and Drink:- Some foods and drinks can cause harm to your teeth, wearing them down, staining them, or otherwise damaging them. By avoiding these foods, drinks, and dietary habits you can keep your teeth looking great and healthy.
⦁ Food such as sugar, soda, cookies, and candies having in contact wit teeth for longer period can damagee teeth.
⦁ Snacking often will make your mouth a place for bacteria to live in which further lead to tooth decay and other dental issues.
⦁ Highly acidic foods and drinks, such as orange juice or tomatoes, can erode the enamel on you teeth.
⦁ Tobacco, soda, tea, and red wine can all stain your teeth over time.
7. Bleaching or Whitening Strips.:- Whitening strips work by chemically dissolving stains, either by removing surface stains or targeting stains within the tooth. Both of these methods have versions that can be applied at home, by yourself, or applied by your dentist.
⦁ Bleaching products will usually contain peroxide and focus on both inner and outer stain removal.
⦁ Dentifrices work to remove only surface stains.
⦁ Some report having sensitive teeth and gums after using whitening products. so , recommended to do under dental supervision